- looking into indieping.me again
- getting weird spam googlebot hits to /s?
- TIL wordpress generates robot.txt by default
I’m getting wierd google bot crawl results to ?s
or /search/…/rss. They are series of
characters. They don’t actualy show up in my
search console. Is this some sort of attempt to
17:55 *** Loqi MODE +v dougbeal
I’m thinking of keeping the bot away with
- More often HWCs?
- used below RE:DOM
- Working on a secret project similar to https://stickers.bananajuice.tech/en/collection/fox/
- firebase make it really easy to serve up single page webapp
- future: render index.html so it loads faster/works w/o JS
- rss generation down to 2 commands
- scuttlebut mobile app, manyverse android version, pub.timswast.com
- prototyped scuttlebut to website
- posted a lot on a airplane, manyverse doesn’t care about connectivity
- First posted to scuttlebutt via Manyverse: https://www.timswast.com/blog/2018/09/26/note-045234/
Manually syndicated to my website (with help from the Scuttlebutt API).
Hugo transition complete, it is time to go Indie
New York City's second Homebrew Website Club of February met at The Bean at Cooper Union on February 20th, organized by Tiara Miller and myself. Here are some notes from the "broadcast" portion of the meetup! rootedfromnature.com — Finished a Python lab assignment! Felt like she was overthinking ...
IndieWebCamp Austin 2019 is a gathering for independent web creators of all kinds, from graphic artists, to designers, UX engineers, coders, hackers, to share ideas, actively work on creating for their own personal websites, and build upon each others creations.
Are you building your own website? Indie reader? Personal publishing web app? Or some other digital magic-cloud proxy? If so, come on by and join a gathering of people with likeminded interests. Bring your friends who want to start a personal web site. Exchange information, swap ideas, talk shop, help work on a project…
Everyone of every level is welcome to participate! Don’t have a domain yet? Come along and someone can help you get started and provide resources for creating the site you’ve always wanted.
Now with more quiet writing!
- 5:00 – 6:30 pm (Pacific): (Optional) Quiet writing hour+
Use this time to work on your project, ask for help, chat, or do some writing before the meeting.
- 6:30 – 7:30 pm (Pacific): Meetup
Code of Conduct
Last Hurrah of Snowmeggadon
My Microformats2 parser passed all the tests a short while ago. After that milestone, I was wondering if it’s fast. That needs some context because fast compared to what? All the other Microformats2 parsers. Have they be measured? The answer to that one is: not before now as far as I can tell. I t...
🥑 Language focused docker images, minus the operating system. - GoogleContainerTools/distroless